- The lessor must be adult and must be in possession of their valid driving licences.
Driving licence B for vehicles from 50CC to 125CC
Driving licence A for vehicles over the 125CC
- If the vehicle is headed by minors (14-17 years), is required a legal guardian or parent who assumes all civil and criminal responsibility and agree to all the rental terms .
- Is required deposit by credit card VISA, American Express, Master Card or cash (from € 400 to € 1000 depending on the model chosen). In case of damage, the lessor will be responsible for matters concerning compensation for the damage caused.
- Who signs the contract was considered liable for any transgression and its possible consequence
- All vehicles are covered by third liability party insurance. In case of theft, the customer will be responsable for 25% of the vehicle's commercial value. The customer must immediately report the theft to the competent authorities and he must provide us a copy of the complaint.
- In the absence of different agreements between the lessor and lessee, the vehicle must be returned on the day set during opening hours.
- The price excludes: gasoline, parks and fines.
- The use of the helmet (included in the price) is required both for the driver and for the possible passenger.
- The lessor must check the overall state of the vehicle before the rental and must return them under the same conditions.
- The return of the vehicle must be at the Barberini Scooters For Rent (except in the case of other agreements between the parties).